[1] In addition, "Warriors" was used as the official theme song for WWE Survivor Series (2015) and is featured in The Divergent Series: Insurgent – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and in the official trailer of USA Network's TV show Colony and final trailer of Wonder Woman. Artist Here we are, don't turn away now,We are the warriors that built this townFrom dust.Nous sommes là, ne te cache plusNous sommes les guerriers qui ont bâti cette villeÀ partir de la poussière. Producer Imagine Dragons est un groupe de rock alternatif américain, originaire de Las Vegas, dans le Nevada. )We are the warriors that built this townFrom dust. 2:51 [5], *sales figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, The Divergent Series: Insurgent – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, 2014 League of Legends World Championship, "Imagine Dragons: Warriors | Worlds 2014 - League of Legends", "Warriors Season 2020 Cinematic - League of Legends (ft. 2WEI and Edda Hayes)", "Imagine Dragons teams with 'League of Legends' for $2.3m tournament - Yahoo News Singapore", Austriancharts.at – Imagine Dragons – Warriors", "Imagine Dragons Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", Lescharts.com – Imagine Dragons – Warriors", Offiziellecharts.de – Imagine Dragons – Warriors", "Imagine Dragons Lebanese Chart Top 20 History", Dutchcharts.nl – Imagine Dragons – Warriors", "Imagine Dragons Chart History (Portugal Digital Song Sales)", Swedishcharts.com – Imagine Dragons – Warriors", "Imagine Dragons Chart History (Bubbling Under Hot 100)", "Imagine Dragons Chart History (Hot Rock & Alternative Songs)", "Hot Rock Songs : Dec 31, 2015 | Billboard Chart Archive", "Top AFP - Audiogest - Top 3000 Singles + EPs Digitais", "Norwegian single certifications – Imagine Dragons – Warriors", "Italian single certifications – Imagine Dragons – Warriors", "British single certifications – Imagine Dragons – Warriors", "American single certifications – Imagine Dragons – Warriors", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Warriors_(Imagine_Dragons_song)&oldid=986806369, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Portugaldigitalsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardbubbling100, Singlechart usages for Billboardrocksongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Norway, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 3 November 2020, at 03:04. )We are the warriors that built this town Here we are, don't turn away now (don't turn away! As a child, you would wait and watch from far awayBut you always knew that you'd be the oneThat work while they all playIn youth, you'd lay awake at night and schemeOf all the things that you would changeBut it was just a dream, Here we are, don't turn away now (don't turn away)We are the warriors that built this town (this town)Here we are, don't turn away now (don't turn away)We are the warriors that built this town (this town)From dust, The time will come, when you'll have to riseAbove the best and prove yourselfYour spirit never diesFarewell, I've gone to take my throne aboveBut don't weep for me, 'cause this will beThe labor of my love, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Farewell, I've gone to take my throne above,Don't weep for me'Cause this will beThe labor of my loveAdieu, je suis parti récupérer mon trône,Ne pleurez pas pour moiParce-que ceciSera le travail de mon amour, Here we are, don't turn away now,We are the warriors that built this townFrom dust.Nous sommes là, ne te cache plusNous sommes les guerriers qui ont bâti cette villeÀ partir de la poussière. Imagine Dragons. Imagine Dragons est formé en 2008 alors que le chanteur Dan Reynolds est à l'université Brigham Young. The time will come, when you'll have to riseAbove the best, improve yourself,Your spirit never dies !L'heure de te tenir au dessus des autres va sonnerDonne le meilleur de toi même,Ton esprit ne meurt jamais ! [2]​[3]​[4]​ Dan Reynolds' vocals are super powerful especially during the chorus. Unknown NOTE: Cadd9 sounds better played like x32033 [Intro] G D Em B7 [Verse 1] Em D As a child, you would wait Cadd9 B7 and watch from far away. 2014 discovered this song recently. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. Warriors As a child you would waitAnd watch from far awayBut you always knew that you'd be the oneThat work while they all play. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Here we are, don't turn away now,We are the warriors that built this townNous sommes là, ne te cache plusNous sommes les guerriers qui ont bâti cette ville. The song was used for the League of Legends 2014 World Championship, as well as for the women's 2015 Canadian FIFA World Cup. La canción fue lanzada digitalmente como single el 18 de septiembre de 2014. It got a 97 out of 100 on Album of the Year. Warriors Imagine Dragons. Imagine Dragons - Warriors. The band wrote and recorded the song alongside Riot Games for the 2014 League of Legends…, wrote and recorded the song alongside Riot Games, 2014 League of Legends World Championships. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Biographie Débuts (2008-2011) Dan Reynolds rencontre Wayne Sermon via un ami commun. [3] It was also the Official Song of the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada. Warriors (Les guerriers). Le groupe compte au total 4 albums. this is what it feels like to be a middle child. Warriors (canción de Imagine Dragons) « Warriors » (en español :«Guerreros») es una … Imagine Dragons : Warriors paroles et traduction de la chanson . Key and BPM for Warriors by Imagine Dragons. I think my life is complete. [5]​, «The 'Wonder Woman' Trailer Features A Fitting Song», «When Is WWE Survivor Series 2015? «Warriors» (en español:«Guerreros») es una canción de la banda estadounidense de rock Imagine Dragons. Letra de la canción Warriors traducida y en inglés: grandes éxitos para afinar tu oído y mejorar tu vocabulario con canciones en inglés. Date, Location & Start Time», «Imagine Dragons – Warriors Austriancharts.at», y 303738/imagine-dragons/chart-history/CAN «Imagine Dragons Album & Song Chart History», «Lescharts.com – Imagine Dragons – Warriors», Die ganze Musik im Internet: Charts, News, Neuerscheinungen, Tickets, Genres, Genresuche, Genrelexikon, Künstler-Suche, Musik-Suche, Track-Suche, Ticket-Suche - musicline.de», «Archívum – Slágerlisták – MAHASZ – Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége», «Dutchcharts.nl – Imagine Dragons – Warriors», «Swedishcharts.com – Imagine Dragons – Warriors», «Hot Rock Songs : Dec 31, 2015 | Billboard Chart Archive», https://es.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Warriors_(canción_de_Imagine_Dragons)&oldid=130602524, Wikipedia:Artículos con datos por trasladar a Wikidata, Licencia Creative Commons Atribución Compartir Igual 3.0.

Semillon Sauvignon Blanc Vs Sauvignon Blanc, Toyota 0% Financing, Everbilt Screw Size Chart, Fishing In Fox Lake, Ulysses Dies At Dawn Lyrics, How To Do Squats With Resistance Bands, 2012 Nissan Murano Sl Reviews,