Aucune prise réseau n'est présente et les dongles Wi-Fi USB ne sont pas acceptés. Western Digital says everything you need to know in the name of this drive. It has fast access and lots of storage for all of my games and apps. The answer is a bit of both. Au contraire, il loupe carrément le coche. Notez aussi que le décodage du DTS n'est pas disponible, tout comme le Dolby Digital+ et le TrueHD. I copied the file structure from the old HDD over to the new one and then when plugged into the network worked first time without issue. Un conto è deframmentare una partizione di 1 TB, altra storia è un hard disk da 8 TB: ci possono volere diverse ore. Oltre alle dimensioni contenute, Western Digital ha tenuto conto della velocità. We use multiple tools for testing the speed and performance of external hard drives. The Elements drives are focused on portability, stripping away the bulky enclosures and power supplies of desktop hard drives in favor of a slim form factor. That could be a good or bad thing depending on what you like. © 2007-2020 Cloudwards.net It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I have very high faith in Western Digital (WD) hard drives (HDDs) and have been always recommending them to friends and clients. First attempt at delivery failed! You’ll find troubleshooting steps for your OS not recognizing the drive and it being inaccessible, as well as guides for partitioning and formatting the drive on Windows and macOS. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Par contre, le débit est tout juste moyen avec à peine 8,3 Mo/s. A 2020 Guide to 2FA, 3TB & 4TB models show diminishing returns. Vidéo : aucune fonction avancée n'est proposée. WD Elements Desktop 8TB fa parte di una delle migliori linee di hard disk da scrivania prodotte da Western Digital.Questo è uno dei più capienti, perché le dimensioni variano da 2 TB a 10 TB e sono tutti progettati per avere un’alta capacità in poco spazio. The drive died with extremely light use. Western Digital Elements is a great option if you want lots of storage on the cheap, and can live with some pretty mediocre speeds. The Elements drives don’t include a backup tool. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 November 2017. Seule la prévisualisation de la vidéo est proposée. Est convaincu que c'est bien Han qui a tiré le premier. WD Elements Desktop 8TB fa parte di una delle migliori linee di hard disk da scrivania prodotte da Western Digital. from $149.99+ $149.99 Buy Now Share. Il design coniuga una delle capienze più elevate che si possano trovare nel mercato consumer dentro uno spazio essenziale. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. As the name and marketing suggest, Elements’ drives are supposed to be basic, so the mileage you get out of yours will largely depend on how you treat it. If you’re hard on your drives or move them around frequently, make sure to read our LaCie Rugged Mini review. Per saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o alcuni cookie, Domande Frequenti sugli hard disk esterni, WD 5TB Elements Portable, Hard Disk Esterno Portatile, USB 3.0, TOSHIBA HDTB420EK3AA, Canvio Basics, Disco rigido Esterno Portatile, USB 3.0, Nero, 2 TB, hard disk esterni con le maggiori dimensioni, Toshiba Canvio Basics, HDD Esterno portatile di 3TB, 2.5″, USB 3.0, Nero, WD 4TB Elements Desktop, Hard Disk Esterno, USB 3.0, WD 4TB Elements Portable, Hard Disk Esterno Portatile, USB 3.0, Toshiba HDTB405EK3AA 500GB Black external hard drive – External Hard Drives, Western Digital My Passport Ultra HDD Esterno, 2,50 Pollici, USB 3.0, 2000 GB, Formattazione: NTFS per Windows Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7. That’s true for any spinning drive, though. Every time I try to use it Windows advises me that there is a problem and do I want it fixed? All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. Réponse dans notre test. Il y a du HDMI, du composite et de l'optique. Nonostante la capienza, ha dimensioni molto ridotte e non pesa neanche un chilo. But Windows 10 would not recognize it and attempts to initialize it would abort with a hardware failure error message. Excellent external drives returning excellent speeds for large files, but like most mechanical drives small files are much slower. Second got through OK, but on setting them up, both drives, (I ordered 2), were not working. What is surprising, though, is that the drive was empty. Wd Elements Desktop - Hard Drive - 5 TB - USB 3.0, Black... Wd Elements Desktop - Hard Drive - 5 TB - USB 3.0, Black (WDBWLG0050HBK-NESN). Updated for 14TB, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 December 2018. Out of the box, the drives are set to work with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. This page works best with JavaScript. If you want to backup the drive, you’ll need to use a third-party service, such as Backblaze. PC, Mac, Xbox One or PS4. The 3TB and 4TB capacities are better suited with the Western Digital My Book, which starts at 3TB and goes up to 20TB. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 December 2018. WD Elements Desktop is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. I have been using this drive connected to my Xbox One for two years without issue. Il ne reste alors qu'à retenter l'opération. Là, les menus disparaissent, mais les sous-titres et pistes audio restent accessibles. Let us know if you liked the post. Normal, la puce utilisée n'est plus signée Sigma Designs, mais @mlogic. Though the Western Digital Green drive inside each My Book still spins at 5,400 rpm, the drives include Western Digital’s backup utility, making them better for large, local backups rather than convenient file transfers. Si può mettere anche per terra, in modo da ingombrare ancora meno ed essere invisibile. Per poterlo usare con Macintosh e altri dispositivi, bisogna formattarlo, operazione non difficile seguendo questa video guida su come formattare un hard disk esterno. Il n'est pas possible d'afficher un mur de pochettes d'albums. The Elements drives are plug-and-play, meaning the necessary drivers to run them are included with your operating system. I tried on 3 different computers, but to no avail. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wd Elements Desktop - Hard Drive - 5 TB - USB 3.0, Black (WDBWLG0050HBK-NESN) at Amazon.com. Though still a great way to get a lot of storage for cheap, something like the G-Drive will hold up longer (read our G-Technology G-Drive review). Autre regret : il n'est toujours pas possible de contrôler le volume sonore de l'appareil et aucune fonction « Go to » ne permet d'accéder à une partie précise d'un film. Con 8 TB di capienza, dischi e testine in movimento devono poter smaltire l’alta temperatura che generano durante il lavoro. Fast and reliable, I've had one for over 4 years, the rest are newer but have never had any problems with them at all. Chi usa sistemi operativi Windows non ha alcun tipo di problema, a parte un necessario partizionamento per avere più ordine in 8 TB di spazio. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2015. I haven't done any real world speed tests but it is able to stream full HD videos to anywhere on my network. Les vidéos avec un débit moyen à élevé (plus de 34 Mbps en H.264/MKV) sont saccadées. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WD 4 TB Elements Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 at Amazon.com. Et si par malheur on ne souhaite pas copier tous les fichiers d'un dossier, il faudra réaliser l'opération de copie individuellement pour chacun d'entre eux - pas de sélection multiple. Quels sont les meilleurs boîtiers multimédias de streaming ? The item is nice, neat and compact. If you’re looking for solid state options or just want to shop around more, read our other external hard drive reviews. That said, it’s worth noting that any spinning drive will eventually fail. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Ces saccades peuvent même intervenir dès 20 Mbps si le profil d'encodage est un peu ancien. The teeth that seal the connection grab on tight and don’t let go, which is reassuring with a portable drive. Dans le domaine des vidéos non reconnues, nous citeront le WMV et, plus inquiétant, le MTS. Il drive è molto veloce e Western Digital lo garantisce per tre anni, il che è un altro punto a suo favore. Sad story of delivery woes & malfunctioning drives, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 March 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The drive inside is insulated from whatever surface it’s on by four small, rubber feet, which, though handy, probably do less work than it’d seem. Capacity-wise, you get four options: 1TB, 2TB, 3TB and 4TB. I bought this hard drive excpecting it to work fully with the xbox one as the Seagate 5 tb as an extended memory for my games and apps and such like that. Still Amazon's return policy is superb. È sconsigliabile chiuderlo in un armadio, perché deve circolare aria intorno al dispositivo che produce parecchio calore. The process, which took just under three hours, resulted in no errors. This website displays data from third party public sources. The Western Digital Elements drive contains two sections that snap together. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 June 2019. La linea di storage Desktop di Western Digital offre una enorme capacità di archiviazione affidabile e garantita. Noi non siamo un negozio, non vendiamo nè spediamo prodotti, ci limitiamo a recensire con buon senso e spirito critico i prodotti presenti all'interno del nostro sito, o provandoli personalmente o basando i contenuti sulle esperienze degli altri utenti. En revanche, les options sont limitées (voir l'encadré) et plusieurs plantages et bugs se sont manifestés. The 1TB model, which is the easiest point of comparison with the rest of the market, comes in at just under 5 cents per gigabyte.

Advertising As A Means Of Communication, Alpen Bar Strawberry & Yogurt, Cheap Lrg Clothing Wholesale, Sports Marketing Agencies Nyc, Pea Barley Risotto, Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coin, Employee Grade And Salary Structure Excel, Names That Go With Howard, Asus Rog Phone 3 Price In Saudi Arabia, University Of Warsaw Notable Alumni,