But as the execution of Adonijah was considered a part of the establishment of Solomon’s Kingdom, so shall the “execution” of the antichrist be a part of the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth, Jesus’ Christ’s Kingdom! That night God appeared to him in a dream and asked, "What would you like for me to give you?" So David told Bathsheba, "Today I will make Solomon king." Bring a sword and cut it in half and give half to each woman." But Adonijah has become king and you don't know about it. When we are deceived and ACCIDENTALLY worship this different Jesus, we are really not worshipping Jesus at all, but the enemy! The Cornerstone is the stone that holds the entire “building” together. Solomon answered, "I am just a young man and I don't know how to rule your people. 25 For he has gone down today and has sacrificed oxen and fatlings and sheep in abundance, and has invited all the king’s sons and the commanders of the army and Abiathar the priest, and behold, they are eating and drinking before him; and they say, ‘Long live King Adonijah!’ 26 But me, even me your servant, and Zadok the priest and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada and your servant Solomon, he has not invited. I Kings 1: 1-4 stated thus: “Now King David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat. This was because these two personalities were mentioned in connection to the throne and to  show the supremacy of God concerning issues of our lives. View all posts by TFJ. After you leave I will tell the king what has happened. Of course, there probably will be an actual 3rd Temple built in Jerusalem. Apart from that not much  was written about him. He’s going to use subterfuge to gain access to the Temple of God!!! This action of the king brought so much fear upon Adonijah and his men who conspired to almost rob Solomon of his God given throne and he held on to the horn at the altar to make Solomon swear not to hurt him. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 9 One day, at Zoheleth Rock near En Rogel,[b] Adonijah sacrificed some sheep, cattle, and fat calves as a fellowship offering. The next morning I thought my child was dead, but when I looked closely, I saw it was not my child," Then the other woman said, "The child that is alive is mine; the dead child is yours." In a lingering time of chaos and uncertainty, are you longing to rediscover God's grace? Let’s state the verse for more understanding. You are a good man,[d] so you must be bringing good news.”, 43 But Jonathan answered, “No, it is not good news for you! The son of Abiathar came in and said, "King David has made Solomon King." (1-9) 1 Kings 2:23. He wanted very much to be the king, so he got himself a chariot, horses, and 50 men to run ahead of him. He invited all your other sons, the commanders of the army, and Abiathar the priest. 16 Bathsheba bowed down before the king. He also invited Abiathar the priest and Joab, the commander of your army, but he did not invite your faithful son Solomon. Acts 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. Solomon rightly saw Adonijah’s desire to marry Abishag as part of his brother’s ongoing attempt to take over the kingdom of Israel. He had already survived one of his sons (Absalom) attempted coup to take away the Throne of Israel. Abishag had been part of King David’s Harem, so for Adonijah to desire her as his wife was his final attempt to wrest control of the Throne from King Solomon. They were very happy and excited. To please his wives he built temples to these gods also and worshiped them. 2 For I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy; for I betrothed you to one husband, so that to Christ I might present you as a pure virgin. My name is TFJ, which stands for Thankful for Jesus. Then the real mother said, "Don't kill the child. Whether the king knew her or not, does not give him the right to request her for to wife. Adonijah the son of Haggith EXALTED HIMSELF. Feel free to contact me and I will be glad to respond to you. The Bible distinctly points out that Abishag did not “cohabit” with David (she did not have sexual relations with David). He has put one of my own sons on my throne, and he has let me live to see it.’”, 49 All of Adonijah’s guests were afraid and left very quickly. Your email address will not be published. Adonijah used subterfuge or deception when he asked Bathsheba to convince her son Solomon to give him Abishag. But Adonijah has become king and you don't know about it. And then Solomon said, "Don't kill the child; give it to the first woman. I will raise my throne above the stars of God. Adonijah was the fourth son of King David and an elder brother to Solomon, who inherited David’s throne according to his father’s wishes. The enemy uses DECEPTION to gain entry into the Church, and will one day take THE leadership role, pretending to be the “chief Cornerstone”. 21 If you don’t decide, then after you are buried, these men will say that Solomon and I are criminals.”, 22 While Bathsheba was still talking with the king, Nathan the prophet came to see him. Now, Then Bathsheba bowed and prostrated herself, She said to him, “My lord, you swore to your maidservant by the. 3 But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ. They decided to help make him the new king, 8 but several important men did not join Adonijah. Who is the RIGHTFUL KING over all the earth? He does not fail His own, believe in His promises and continue to hold on to Him. In the first instance, when he was still vibrant, his son Absalom fought his father to take over the throne but luck ran out on his when he got stuck to the branch of a tree. 50 Adonijah was also afraid of Solomon, so he went to the altar and held onto the horns of the altar. To continue to trust our God because  He is a covenant keeping God. Put my son Solomon on my mule and take him to Gihon Spring. In another dimension, the bible stated that  the Lord loved Solomon when he was born and gave him the name Jedidiah through his Prophet Nathan. 29 Then the king made a promise: “The Lord has saved me from every danger. He also knew about God’s love for his younger brother Solomon but went ahead to try doing things with his physical power. He invited his brothers (the other sons of King David) and all the officers from Judah. King David has made Solomon the new king. Adonijah decides that since he is the eldest of David’s remaining sons, he is entitled to become the next king. Why then has Adonijah become king?’ 14 “Behold, while you are still there speaking with the king, I will come in after you and confirm your words.”, 15 So Bathsheba went in to the king in the bedroom. 39 Zadok the priest carried the oil from the Holy Tent and poured it on Solomon’s head to show that he was the new king. You said, ‘Your son Solomon will be the next king after me. Each Believer is a “living Stone, with Jesus being the “chief Cornerstone”. So the promises made by God to him will come to pass especially on the chosen of the Lord.

Ranch Condos For Sale In Jackson, Wi, Michael Jordan House, Milwaukee Street Pizza Janesville Menu, Yale Assure Lock, Maui Doll Target, Picarones Peruanos Receta Facil, Local International School Singapore, Call For Artists Toronto, Excel Scrollable Table, Droll Yankee Flipper Assembly, Community Action Agency Miami, Fl, Maybe Something Beautiful Lesson Plan, Allegheny River Canoe Trips, Vitis Vinifera Benefits,