C . Please, add a definition of Son Of a B*tch if you did not find one from a search of Son Of a B*tch. U . B is an affectionate term for a loved one. showing only Slang/Internet Slang definitions (show all 205 definitions) Note: We have 130 other definitions for BS in our Acronym Attic. i named mine Cowboy Joe cause he knows... lol wow! Copyright 2016 Slang.org. H . English slang words beginning with B. always come in handy. amzn_assoc_default_category = "Books"; E . i named mine Cowboy Joe cause he knows how to ride....WHAT DOES BOB MEAN. An abbreviation that is widely used in texting and chat, and on Facebook, Instagram and elsewhere on the internet, but what does B mean in slang? Top B acronym definition related to defence: Back Copyright infringements are treated very seriously, and where previous such incidents have occurred, the copyrighted material successfully removed, either voluntarily or through legal recourse. always come in handy. G . Top definition. People love creating abbreviations … and what’s the easiest abbreviation to create? Abbreviations used, A Dictionary of English Slang & Colloquialisms. Only wanna talk to you when they need something from you or when they see you flourishing, nah b. Bye, — RACHEL ASHLEY (@therachelashley) October 8, 2018. var theName = 'slang', theDomain = 'manchester.ac.uk'; with me. R . amzn_assoc_default_browse_node = "283155"; We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; In the event that you lose, create a 2-unit bet. Luckily I had my B.O.B. Dismissal, rejection. Slang.org is a community-driven dictionary and database of slang terms. B.O.B. document.write( ' slang(replace with @ symbol)manchester.ac.uk. Slang squad! It's just a fucking letter! However, the word is sometimes used to describe your friends or lovers and even to reply back to a compliment. B is a letter, yes, but it’s also a shortening of several words: brother, babe, bae, boo … you get the point. '">' + theName + '@' + theDomain + '' ); Posted on 3rd November 2020 by . 4. it is said when you literally see bull poo. Nah b. S . A.>For me it was last week with some guy named Sergio, a totally hot body but a two pump chump. Y . You can sign in to vote the answer. amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = "slang"; In the header of my sent messages there is a red circle with a red stroke through it. Acronym Finder, All Rights Reserved. Please read the full transcript of the dictionary copyright statement. This is not meant to be a formal definition of B like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is Get a best friend that cares for you even from miles away, love ya b @_caitlinmillerx, Every time I get to feeling somebody my heart be like nah B don’t do it ‍♂️. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. with me, response to that> lol. We hope you have found this useful. bfn : bye for now. What does SOB mean in slang? Get your answers by asking now. Words beginning with:  A . Sounds good. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; People often use B to response to their friends, family, random internet poster or commenter. This extensive slang dictionary, first published in 1996, presents slang & informal expressions currently in use in the UK, listing over 5000 slang expressions. 1. it stands for BULLSHIT. There are no example uses of B at this time. amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = "top"; A few essays on various slang and word topics, incl. BS ". Redefine your inbox with Dictionary.com updates. B . "the sky is green". " well im assuming it means they want to give you a BJ, that is if your a guy....... ive never heard that term either, but im guessing thats what it means.. thats what it sounds like anyways. i recently saw this exchange in a blog Q.>how long has it been? with me. ,random All Rights Reserved. © 1988-2020, Below you’ll […]. bfhd : big fat hairy deal. My b definition. What does it mean? If you have any additional definitions of B that should be on this list, or know of any slang terms that we haven't already published, click here to let us know! This website and all its content is protected under international copyright law. 2. it is said when someone tells a lie. O . Sooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY @BonitaXII ! The various definitions, examples, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team. Please do not copy this dictionary or post copies of the content online without first seeking permission from the author, Ted Duckworth, at