A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007. google_ad_height = 250; Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Jamaica is a sparkling jewel and the fifth largest in the Caribbean. With hundreds of resorts to choose from, it can be overwhelming for anyone to choose the right one for their beach vacation. Excursions: We took a day trip to Floyds Pelican Bar. Use a travel agent who specializes in accessible travel! Beaches Turks and Caicos is a family friendly resort that features two accessible rooms with a roll-in shower, rails in the bathrooms, extended shower head, raised toilet seat and steps if needed. Please note that the resort does have a beach wheelchair for RENT on the premises at the rate of $25 per day or $100 for the week. When we arrived, the front desk staff was courteous. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. This resort is all inclusive. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. It's very helpful when you are booking your stay to be aware of the island's many hotels which are fully accessible to their guests in wheelchairs and offer facilities which are easy to move about with plenty of ramps, wheelchair-friendly rooms, and even swimming pools and other recreational activities which have been modified for everyone's enjoyment. We just returned from a two week stay at the Riu Palace Tropical Bay. Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YoutubeThank You! !Please email me with any questions and I will try to answer them for you. It was not until I spoke with Maya, the front desk manager, that we were able to use the handicap room. We ended up meeting another couple on our trip to Rick's Cafe' (which I highly recommend) and hung out with them for a few other nights. If your looking for very relaxing and a paradise vacation I highly recommend the RIU Tropical Bay. How Do I Get A Loan From The NHT To Purchase Land In Jamaica? questions and answers! The purpose of the trip was for our wedding and honeymoon. All Inclusive; Spa Holidays, Beach Holidays; 597 bedrooms; Hotels, Holiday Resorts; 5 Stars . Prior to our arrival, I requested a handicap room for my mom and was told we were not guarenteed the room, but attempts would be made to accommodate her. An ideal place to kick back and relax, it is They do not have a beach paved pathway nor a palapa that is accessible though. It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica! Have Your Say| No frills business trip? The big difference between the handicap room and the standard room is the walk in shower. Disclaimer| Something needs changing? For someone with mobility challenges, it can be even more difficult. Amidst 500 acres of a nature preserve, sits 50 acres of pristine and gorgeous landscape, replete with two beaches spanning over two miles! In order to be included in my list, resorts must have: Individuals with mobility challenges should be able to access all parts of the resort that they are paying for, right? Best deals on all-inclusive wheelchair accessible resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico, Bahamas or Central America. If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts. All Inclusive, Room only; Beach Holidays; 756 bedrooms; Hotels; 5 Stars . I agree with all of the positive reviews. Most are just concerned about transportation, restaurants, and resorts. As the island's second-largest city Montego Search by hotel, price range, rating, and even amenities. To start, I will say that this was only my 2nd "big" all-inclusive trip. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. 14 days or longer 30% discount Mountain, Ocean-view!!!! Old Archives| Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. As the island's second-largest city Montego Private 4 bd/4 bath. Explore shopping history and the rest of downtown Kingston all within close range. I agree with all of the positive reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We had fish, lobster, and 6 drinks for 30.00 US. Can I enjoy the beach? Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media: Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? The beach is accessible and there is a beach wheelchair available for guests’ use. Do like I did! more. Cozy & Safe Seawind On The Bay Studio Apartment Free Beach Access OLR, Silent Waters Villa - Private Luxury Villa, Cozy Beachside Cottage w/ Sunset Balcony, Private Beaches, Outdoor Pool & A/C, Nutmeg - Spring Farm, Montego Bay 6 Bedrooms, Four Winds - Ocho Rios 5 Bedrooms beachfront, Malatai - Ocho Rios 6 Bedroom Beachfront - Ask about 4 & 8 bedroom Rates, *PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SPECIAL RATES* Luxury 4 Bed Fully Staffed Beachfront Villa, Camelot at the Tryall Club ~ A Two-Bedroom Great House Villa, Doubloon Villa, large pool and sandy beach at heart of Treasure Beach, Elegant, private, large estate w/full staff 6 bd/bth, pool, close to beaches, Kingston Vacation Rental Call 1876-631-2910, Pimento Hill - Luxury Staffed Villa with Round Hill Membership, Beach front 5 bdrm Villa W/ large private pool, gym/tennis in gated community, PRIVATE SEASIDE VILLA- STEPS FROM THE BEACH- CHEF SERVICES INCLUDED, Beautiful Luxury Apartment Oceanfront Property Montego Bay, Shakti Home-The villa you've been dreaming about, Jamaica Villa Nutmeg, Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Peak District Products, James Worthy Hall Of Fame, How Long To Boil Hot Dogs, Glenfiddich Ipa Experiment Lcbo, Oconee County Ga Police Blotter, Gfs Weather Charts, Journalism Courses After 12th, How To String A Guitar With Slotted Headstock,