Rat - For Sale in Vancouver, WA: Wilton vise CO swivel bench in Portland, JAM Pedals Rattler high end in Portland, Vintage Whiteface and Blackface Rat in Portland, Chevy Rat Rod Desk in Portland, ProCo RAT Distortion Pedal in Portland. A vintage Rat sounds great but it doesn't sound like $300 better than a rat clone, especially if you're using it for a slight boost. that's a pretty subtle effect. This is essentially Mooer's clone of the Turbo Rat - with that additional voicing toggle which gives it slightly more gain and more bottom end. $180.00. Initially I preferred the Stock sound, which is based on the Whiteface Rat. I have this in my 'to watch' list. This pedal also has the sought after LM308 chip. First photo is from the FARM website, second is of the actual pedal. This pedal is from 1984 and is the first year of production for the Whiteface versions. The original's have a audio log potentiometer, making the clean to dirty sweep greater. If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Breakdown of controls from original listing: controls I like distortion, so I used a reverse audio log pot, so it's mostly ramped up distortion. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. ... I’m collaborating with a buddy to make a Green Russian clone. Oops, looks like you forgot something. MixCarson Overall, I am still very happy with this pedal and continue to find good sounds in it. although it cannot offer quite the same depth of delivery of either the Wrath or the Frazz Dazzler. $269.00. This pedal is from 1984 and is the first year of production for the Whiteface versions. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Good condition items function properly but may exhibit some wear and tear. First photo is from the FARM website, second is of the actual pedal. Brand New items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging. An exacting circuit and component replica of a vintage 1985 "Whiteface" RAT. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Phenomenal sounding pedal and it was the exact tone I had missed since I sold my vintage Rat. Free shipping. After several more hours of playing I now prefer the MOSFET setting. d: distortion... this is the only change I made. ... Vintage 1986 ProCo Whiteface Rat Distortion Effects Pedal Original LM308 IC Rare. Added this @MNSeffects whiteface rat clone. or Best Offer +$5.00 shipping. Circuit is accurate to the original, legendary LM308N "Rat V2" … Vintage 1983 ProCo Rat Distortion Effects Pedal Big Box Original LM308 IC Rare. I … About Globuya. Proco Rat Whiteface Reissue. All my pedals are hand made here in Maine. Currently unavailable. Pre-Owned. Guitar Interactive - The Free Online Guitar Magazine 50,102 views. v: volume Rat Pak features: Circuit replica of a classic 1985 Whiteface RAT Original LM308N opamp chip Micro switch for selecting between classic or Turbo modes Controls for Distortion, Filter and Volume Fully hand-wired analog circuitry Compact MXR-sized enclosure  True bypass 3PDT switching Bright indicator LED Accepts standard 9V pedal adaptor 9V DC battery clip included. Absolutely Analog. 2:21. ... 1981 Electro Harmonix Small Clone Mini Chorus FX … The filter control is very useful for zeroing in on that "just right" tone. Absolutely Analog's "Ratzo" - Picture the original black box with some major improvements. $444.00. This pedal also has the sought after LM308 chip. Great combination! Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. It's got the original rat circuitry that all the rat lovers are after. Customers also viewed these products. ... For sale is one: One Vintage 1984 ProCo Whiteface Rat Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal. Support independent music stores & gear makers. It's a more than competent sound-alike for the original Rats. This is an LM308 Rat Clone that compares very favorably to the vintage reissue and Rat 2 pedals. I wanted to see if using an Ibanez Tube Screamer tightens up the low end response from a RAT. Watch; Mod your ProCo Rat 2 Distortion Pedal Kinnatone Mischief LM308n CHIP 3x3 UPGRADE. Buy It Now +$10.99 shipping. In great condition, few scuffs on the paint but that’s all. Plus a lot of clones are cheaper and have switching options for different Rats. Turning this baby loose. Drilling holes in it tomorrow. $499.99. I use my Rat for a low gain overdriven sound and it is a match made in heaven with my Hot Rod deluxe amp. t: tone, reverse like the rat Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging. I have a rat clone made by Chicago Stompworks. Useful Links. Complete with LM308 chip. Rat Pak features: Circuit replica of a classic 1985 Whiteface RAT Original LM308N opamp chip Micro switch for selecting between classic or Turbo modes Controls for Distortion, Filter and Volume Fully hand-wired analog circuitry Compact MXR-sized enclosure True bypass 3PDT switching Bright indicator LED Accepts standard 9V pedal adaptor ... For sale is one: One Vintage 1984 ProCo Whiteface Rat Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal. Brand New. Turning this baby loose. Complete with LM308 chip. Great pedal, great service, great guy. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Has settings for turbo and vintage modes. Stencil of a 1917 Soviet propaganda poster. Has settings for turbo and vintage modes. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1981 Inventions DRV Overdrive Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal - ProCo Rat Clone at the best online prices at eBay! In great condition, few scuffs on the paint but that’s all. ProCo 1985 Whiteface Re-Issue Rat (Model WFRAT). An exacting circuit and component replica of a vintage 1985 "Whiteface" RAT. One of the largest resources on the Internet for finding shops and related businesses, worldwide. Had a genuine old school WF Rat but sold it in a tight spot to a collector...one of the few "distortion pedal" tones that actually has something over amp distortion IMO. Built with the iconic '80s-era white logo chassis, classic three-knob layout of distortion, filter, and volume all with the addition of the highly coveted LM308 chip which put this pedal on the map, the ProCo RAT Whiteface Reissue is a gain-laden blast from the past. In stock and shipping now. level 1. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. ... '85 Whiteface Reissue RAT - Duration: 2:21. If you're buying a current stock version then my pick would be the newest Fat Rat edition - which is based on the '85 Whiteface with some additional clipping option and some low-end frequency fine-tuning. Free shipping for many products! I play a … Free shipping. About Globuya; ProCo 1985 Whiteface Re-Issue Rat (Model WFRAT) Brand: Proco. The distortion knob on this box largely adds more nuanced control over the last quarter of the normal sweep of the control... if that makes sense. It is a clone of a Ruetz'ed whiteface Rat pedal. This is the housing I did for it. It is a clone of a Ruetz'ed whiteface Rat pedal. The only addition to the original 1985 circuit is the inclusion of a switch allowing you to choose between the vintage classic mode and the newer RAT2/Turbo clipping modes. Great Rat clone handmade by FARM pedals out of Casco Maine 1 of 3 ever made. Rat Pak features: Circuit replica of a classic 1985 Whiteface RAT Original LM308N opamp chip Controls for Gain, Tone and Volume All handmade. This classic LM308N-based unit is the one most experts point to as representing the best this classic line of distortions had to offer. The non-308's sounder thinner and raspier to me. The Rat has such a range that it can be an overdrive, a distortion and even a fuzz. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Pro Co Rat Whiteface 85 Reissue Distortion Pedal Review - Guitar Interactive Magazine Issue 13 - Duration: 9:09. ... ProCo RAT CLONE with Mods for Stoner and Doom. This has been only used in my studio. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. This classic LM308N-based unit is the one most experts point to as representing the best this classic line of distortions had to offer. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. I am glad I purchased a real Rat and not a clone. Great Rat clone handmade by FARM pedals out of Casco Maine 1 of 3 ever made. Each box is hand painted and the pedal you receive may differ slightly from the one pictured. In stock and shipping now. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Mooer Black Secret Rat Clone Vs ProCo Rat Distortion Pedal Comparison - Duration: 7:28. Pre-Owned. I have an '84 whiteface Rat and it sounds almost identical to new Rats. Support independent music stores & gear makers. This is a clone of the Mooer Black Secret, which itself is a clone (miniaturized) of a Whiteface LM308 Proco Rat. ‘Whiteface’ is a thing too – let’s talk about it Share this article via facebook Share this article via twitter Gabriele Shaw for metro.co.uk Tuesday 13 Jun 2017 1:37 pm level 1. Both of my Rat's have the 308 - my Keeley has the metal can version and having tried a non-308 version, I do prefer the 308. The answer is a definitive YES!! ProCoSound1 26,964 views. This has been only used in my studio. Watch; ProCo Rat 2 Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal. Quillpig (whiteface Rat clone) 1 of 3 made. I use the "vintage" mode over the turbo mode for a medium gain … There are lots of authentic/official Rat pedal preferences - late 70's or early 80's models or the very well-received '85 Whiteface Reissue. We used metal film capacitors in place of ceramic caps to improve fidelity and lower the background noise floor. 4.0 out of 5 stars 14 ratings. Thanks . Yours is a whiteface rat, which came out in 83 until 87 i think. Considering some of the really abused and ratty looking RAT pedals I've seen over the years, I don't think you need worry about durability - the casing is very solid.

Electro Harmonix Lpb-2, Philadelphia Union Vs Inter Miami Cf Prediction, Reading Vs Fulham Live Stream, Walrus Arp 87 Current Draw, Rhododendron For Alkaline Soil, Box Mockup Generator, Jacob Maton,