Only Genuine Products. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. November 2018. It teaches ideas and a method of broadening your knowledge as an integral part of the vocabulary building process. Download Word power made easy by Norman Lewis pdf. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. The most effective vocabulary builder in the English language provides a simple, step-by-step method that will increase your knowledge and mastery of written and spoken English. It guides about a society of words "like words to insult one's enemy' or 'word's to talk about people' or 'words to talk about doctors' etc . . Top app to build effective vocabulary for GRE, GMAT, SAT and TOEFL. In addition to Word Power Made Easy, his many bestselling books include 30 Days to Better English, 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary, and several revised editions of Roget's Thesaurus. A vital reference tool for teachers and higher-level learners. GRE Vocabulary Builder with GRE Vocabulary Flashcards , Tests, 4000 GRE words. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. I wish I would have got this book earlier. This book helped me, who not a native English speaker, to excel in my communications, both oral & written. Arranged in thematic sections—on everything from how to flatter friends and insult enemies to how to talk precisely about science and medicine—the book is written in a lively, accessible, and often humorous style, presenting ideas and a method of broadening your knowledge as an integral part of vocabulary-building. I enjoyed reading this from the very first pages till the end. One can become a amateur etymologist too which would a great in figuring out meaning of words with whom one ain't familiar with. The book deals with a very mundane topic: teaching you a few 100 or even 1000, A pragmatic approach to building vocabulary, organized according to common topics of conversation (albeit dated at 1949 when originally published). Arranged in thematic sections—on everything from how to flatter friends and insult enemies to how to talk precisely about science and medicine—the book is written in a lively, accessible, and often humorous style, presenting ideas and a method of broadening your knowledge … This reissued edition contains revised content that is more attuned to the current idiomatic use of the English language and archaic analogies have been replaced through the … If you are looking for an amazing book, then I highly recommend you Word Power Made Easy PDF and I insure that, you will master soon in vocabulary if you read it deeply and regular. It guides about a society of words "like words to insult one's enemy' or 'word's to talk about people' or 'words to talk about doctors' etc . That kind of satisfication is just overdescription especially for me when English is not my native language for naturally speaking.I would strongly recommand this book for whoever wants to make progress in his word-building and knowledge-growing. (Foreign Language Graded Reader Series), Short Stories in English for Beginners: Read for pleasure at your level, expand your vocabulary and learn English the fun way! It definitely is the perfect book for non native speaker who want to hone their vocabulary skills. Dezember 2014. das Buch wurde aus Spass erworben, liest sich sehr einfach und hilft einen die Sprache besser kennen zu lernen. Short Stories in English for Intermediate Learners: Read for pleasure at your level, expand your vocabulary and learn English the fun way!

Deadlift Record Female, Election Pocket Book Pdf 2019, Gaviña Coffee Reviews, Cost Accounting Course Fees, Zinus Suzanne Twin Daybed And Trundle Frame Set, Fly Me To The Moon Trumpet, Dolante Queen Upholstered Bed Set,